Main Menu Main Menu

User Menu User Menu

Resources Resources

Who's Online Who's Online

We have 6 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1...19202122232425...44
TOPIC: TTC a 2012 baby!
Re:TTC a 2012 baby! 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Sorry about the BFN Vanessa but yeeha to a new cycle. FX for a BFP this one. tracie goodly k with this new cycle. AFM last time I tested it was a BFN I'm CD 45 and no sign of AF or even O for that matter.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:TTC a 2012 baby! 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
Goodluck Tracie and Vanessa. Hope AF turns up soon Patch.

Re:TTC a 2012 baby! 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey ladies!!! The site is back up YAY!!!! I kept trying for ages then left it for a while and today thought I would try again and here everyone is!!!

Thanks for the lovely messages with people asking how I am.

I have no idea what I have told you guys or not because it has been so long.

So at 7 weeks we found out that I possibly had a vanishing twin (or what could be internal bleeding) because there was what looked like 2 sacs. So from then on I have been high risk as they thought it could compromise the baby. So I have seen baby TJ (Trisha & Jaybee) every fortnight since then. I have seen their little beating heart, movements etc. It has been awesome and with the last scan last week they said that the internal bleeding had almost gone and I no longer need to go to the hospital as I am not longer high risk! Woo hoo!

So get ready for it... tomorrow I am.... 12 weeks! We have our 12/13 week scan next Tues. It is all so surreal! We are truly blessed!

Can't say we have thrown our arms in the air and danced around yet, it has been very nerve wracking after everything that happened but we listen to bubs heart beat once a week and that keeps us going

We are telling our friends on Saturday night and telling the world on Tues. OMG! Crazy

Baby dust to those ttc and best of luck with your pregnancies for those who are waiting for their miracles to arrive xxxx

TTC #1 April 2010
1st BFP Mar 2011 (Clomid + Thyroxine)
Feb-May 2011 Ovarian Ectopic
3 months wait due to 2 rounds of chemo (Apr - Jul)
3 rounds of clomid - BFNs
IVF Oct 2011 (no embies frozen) - BFP!
Nov 2011 - MC 5weeks
Nov 2011 BFP
Dec - CP 4+weeks
Jan2012-BFP-Natural! Due 12.10.12
Girl 3.10.12

Trisha I'm so pleased to hear everything's going well now after what sounds like s rocky start. How exciting been 12weeks that's awesome. I'm so pleased to hear your update AFM BFN

Thanks Patch! Sorry about the BFN - next month hun! xxx

TTC #1 April 2010
Nov 2011 - MC 5weeks
Nov 2011 BFP
Dec - CP 4+weeks
Girl 3.10.12

Hope your scan is awesome today Trish as I am sure it will be

AFM AF finally arrived after 52days. Longest cycle ever. I did loose weight unintentionally so perhaps that is the reason who knows. Anyway I guess I am ttc a 2013 baby now I feel like giving up sort of. Just feel its not going to happen and why am I back here. I just want to find out I am pregnant without trying.

Vanessa how are you going? Getting close to O again now?

Re:TTC a 2012 baby! 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
Patch I would love to find out I am pregnant without trying, Im also getting baby fever again and my little guy crys a lot so Im not sure where it is coming from but Im so scared to TTC again in case it takes another 5 years.

Goodluck everyone.
samigirl
Mummy of two Cheeky Boys
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Hey guys, the scan went great thanks

One in nearly 14,000 chance of downs, HB was 162 and she said everything looked fantastic.

It was so weird to get good news!

Jaybee and I couldn't stop grinning all of the way out of the clinic and apparently everyone at work says I am glowing. Just because I am so happy and so glad I have finally told people! I don't have to hide it at work anymore!

SO blessed

TTC #1 April 2010
Nov 2011 - MC 5weeks
Nov 2011 BFP
Dec - CP 4+weeks
Girl 3.10.12

Trisha i'm so pleased that you are happy and all is going well. Been thinking about you heaps over the past few weeks while forum was down.

Patch, i'm CD 9. Start OPK tests tomorrow. Not even looking forward to trying again, starting to feel anxious and p%&#ed off because i am scared it will be another failed attempt. Wondering why we are even doing this if it just makes us cranky and irritable every month. Anyway, i've had my whinge and i'll get over it. Sorry for the negative post everyone.

Vanessa

Re:TTC a 2012 baby! 2 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Congrats again Trisha! Glad it is all running smoothly now. Now you can start buying a few goodies, if you havent already . Isnt that 12 week quite awesome!

vanessa, sorry you are feeling down again. . Hopefully a BFP is not too far off, one never knows...

Lilly
Lilly
Our family is now complete
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1...19202122232425...44
Moderators: , Sharene, Amber*Day, Kath, Carlz