Main Menu Main Menu

User Menu User Menu

Resources Resources

Who's Online Who's Online

We have 38 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Positive Temp Charts
Positive Temp Charts 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi Ladies

I was wondering if any of the Ladies that did temp testing and got a BFP could post the chart on here or let me know what your temp rises were after O? Its driving me nuts not being able to test for 2weeks so I thought id temp after IUI and see if im preg that way.

I had trigger thursday IUI Friday my temp yesterday was 36.4 today it was 36.7

Thanks
kiwi22
Pregnant with JB#2!
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female rach22nz kaylee2008@live.com.au Location: Brisbane, Australia Birthday: 01/24
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Positive Temp Charts 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I just looked back at my old charts when I got a BFP with Aerynn. I was on clomid for this cycle.

Normally before O my temps are about 36.1 - 36.45 before O and 36.5 upwards after O.

I have sent you a message on Facebook with a picture of my chart attached. Day 27 is blank as I forgot to temp then. Implantation is supposed to be 7 - 10 days after O so I could have implanted then or earlier.

I hope it helps.
Jo
Last Edit: 2010/03/30 10:46 By Jo.

Forgot to say that when I didn't get a BFP my temps would fall on day 13 to my pre-O temps. xxxx
Jo

Re:Positive Temp Charts 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Sorry Rach the cycle I got my BFP was the only one I didn't temp! But I'm thinking of you, how are you going? P.S. temp keeps going up BFP or not, until just before AF is due (which is when you can test anyway). I hate the 2ww!

Re:Positive Temp Charts 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
thanks girls. I was wanting to see how quickly temps went up after O mine seemed to be rising very slowly, only reached 37 yesterday. I thought it was supposed to be a noticable temp rise but mine didnt seem to be. its driving me crazy, i bought 15 tests of ebay because I want to test and see he test live getting lighter to indicate that the trigger jab was out of my system. I tested today and there was no test line so im thinking the trigger jab is out of my system.
kiwi22
Pregnant with JB#2!
Gender: Female rach22nz kaylee2008@live.com.au Location: Brisbane, Australia Birthday: 01/24

Re:Positive Temp Charts 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Hi Rach, systematic slow rise is a good sign! it only has the great big jump if you happen to catch the temp around implantation time. Not everyone gets this and for that to occur the line drops below the cover line and then shoots back up the next day. How many dpt are you now?

Re:Positive Temp Charts 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I had the Trigger jab last Thursday at 12pm then IUI on Friday at about 3.30pm so im guessing i o'd on fri/sat so maybe 5dpo. I got a faint BFP with Kaylee at 8dpo on the LC 10miu test. I just need to learn to be a little more patient
kiwi22
Pregnant with JB#2!

I understand. It is bloody hard to wait until you can test. My temperatures seemed to slowly and steadily rise when I was pregnant with Aerynn. They say you implant around 7 to 10 days after O. Once that happens your temps should go slowly up and stay steady.
Jo

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: , Sharene, Amber*Day, Kath, Carlz